Easter is a couple of days away.
I’m sure you’re working on your sermon, tightening up the testimonies, and finalizing the presentation.
You are expecting a ton of first time guests, who will be moved by your sermon, touched by the testimonies and awed by the presentation. Some may even decide they will return.
But, how will you turn first time guests into fully committed disciples? How will you influence guests to deepen their walk with Christ?
With all the challenges of connecting first time guests, you need a working plan for discipleship.
This Monday at 1pm, I’m hosting a free, new webinar that will show you how to implement an effective plan for discipling your first time guests.
And get this – you’ll be able to implement the strategies I’ll share with you within 48 hours.
Discipleship is not automatic. Spiritual growth does not happen by osmosis.
It requires an intentional process to take a first time guest and turn them into a fully committed disciple.
But here’s what we miss: attending services, serving in ministry, small groups, special classes, sunday school – does not guarantee spiritual growth.
And, the other challenge we miss is that not all believers grow the same.
Some believers connect with God emotionally – they sense God in worship, and express their love in tears.
While others connect with God intellectually – they love God with all their mind first and then the heart follows.
Your process for growing believers must factor both groups.
My free, new webinar, “How to Turn First Time Guests Into Mature Disciples“, presents a powerful yet simple process for helping disciple your first time guests (and yes it works for the rest of your church too).
In this new webinar, you’ll discover:
- Why “Sunday Services” aren’t sufficient to grow your guests spiritually.
- The one item your sermon is missing that will supercharge your discipleship process.
- 3 ways to measure spiritual growth. You’ll be able to use these indicators to figure out if you are impacting the lives of your guests.
- A simple process for getting first time guests to read their bibles. Biblical engagement is the #1 factor of spiritual growth.
- The No. 1 reason most people are stuck or dissatisfied with their spiritual growth.
- The most important question you need to be asking those you disciple.
- A proven process for designing a discipleship system without having to change all of your programs.
I’ll be hosting the webinar on Monday, March 21st @ 1pm EST. Registration is free, but these slots will fill up fast.
Make sure you sign up as soon as possible if you want to finally have a process for helping first time guests deepen their faith.
[reminder]What would be possible in your church if you were able to create a process for helping people grow spiritually? You can leave a comment below.[/reminder]