Thanks for your willingness to share some feedback with me regarding my new Discipleship Group Coaching…
I’m really excited about jumping on a call with Pastors & Church leaders like yourself who are ready to take their discipleship process to the next level.
Here are some details about the program:
Jump Start Your Discipleship System (Group Coaching)
The challenge most pastors have is that they have a passion but they don’t have a clear, working discipleship plan.
The plan we have begins with Attracting non believers, Connecting them to your church and then growing them. Discipleship begins with a strong assimilation process.
Below is an outline of what we’ll cover….
- Month #1: Discipleship Philosophy – this first month we’ll begin by talking about a couple of different approaches to discipleship. We will also begin surveying the culture and understanding where the disconnect is… why are people not growing spiritually?
- Month #2: Creating A Culture of Evangelism – we’ll get your evangelism team together and start planning outreaches. We’ll also select dates for challenging the people to evangelize and be a bringer. The first step in discipleship is a relationship with Jesus.
- *Month #3: Lets examine your services and answer the following question – how can we help guests trust your church. In most churches, guests feel disconnected because they don’t understand the church culture. This month we’ll talk about how your services build trust with your guests. Spiritually growth only happens when guests are in an environment they trust.
- *Month #4: This month, we’ll talk about membership. We’ll examine what a mature disciple looks like and what role your membership class plays in discipleship. We’ll examine your membership process and the expectations communicated to your new members. In addition we’ll talk about how to get people involved.
- *Month #5: Mapping Out Your System – In this month, we’ll talk about the role your classes and small groups play in discipleship. How to develop a system based on steps and not just random programs. We’ll also talk about your leadership pipeline. I believe part of the role every church should play is developing leaders, seeing the best in people and bringing it out of them.
- Month #6: How People Grow – this month we’ll continue our discussion regarding mapping out our discipleship system. We’ll talk about how people grow and how to create those environments so that they begin flourishing spiritually.
What to expect each month?
Each month we will jump on one 90 minute calls.
Groups will be no more than 6 churches on a call. Churches will be group together based on size of church, challenges they are facing and demographics.
The calls will consist of
- Debrief of previous call / assignment
- Current challenges or current subject (based on outline above)
- New Assignment or Next steps (what systems we need to build / tweak or what outlooks we may need to adjust)
- Address Questions / Challenges / Concerns
The investment is $79 a month.