It’s confession time . . . I realize that you may not really know me or know my heart. And before anyone buys the message they of course buy into the messenger.So in this post I’m pulling back the curtains, and will share with you details regarding my new course. Hopefully, when you finish reading this long email you’ll feel like you know me a little better. WHO ARE YOU? AND WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?Well my name is Ariel Nieves. I’m a husband, and father of two boys (my two year old Nicholas and a 6 week-old infant – Silas). I made a commitment to Christ when I was 17 years old and am currently 35 years old. I had a degree in Computer Science from New York University. I’m the discipleship pastor at Christ Tabernacle, Glendale Queens. That’s a church of about 3,700 members. I oversee our membership process, which we made some tweaks last year that resulted in new 438 members. I helped create an ‘Advanced Leaders Course’ that helped us add 8 new pastors and 1 deacon couple. I teach our paid staff (about 54), on a regular basis. Lastly, and although I would not call myself a guru, I could definitely add value when it comes teaching how to lead church’s and create systems that will help you reach more guests.I love to see people live out their God given potential. I believe most people only scratch the surface to what God wants to do in their lives. I feel as if it’s my job to help people see their God given potential and live it out.
I’ve been the discipleship Pastor for about 5 years at Christ Tabernacle. Which is not a long time, but I’ve been in Leadership for over 15 years. I think my biggest asset is that I love to learn. I’ve had the privilege of sitting in rooms with about 15 people and interact with the likes of Ken Blanchard, A.R. Bernard and many others. I’ve learned so much from those experiences.
Lastly, outside of Christ, my greatest passion is being with my boys. My two year old is so much fun, he is a sports fanatic and loves miniature Golf.
My second son Silas, is only 6 weeks but loves to converse.
SO WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?
Glad you asked. I’ve launched a new course entitled “Attending To Belonging: 6 Weeks to Get Guests to Call Your Home Church.” It’s a 6-week course that you can take at your own pace. The course is built for Pastors looking to develop a system that begins with Evangelizing guests and ends with a Discipleship funnel. In essence, we want to help you build your discipleship funnel (every church needs one, please don’t just evangelize – you must disciple those who come to Christ).
SIGN UP HERE: AttendingToBelonging.com
WHAT DO I GET WITH THE COURSE?
The course includes the following:
- A 6 Week Course.
- Each week will feature 2 components:
- a Webinar Teaching on Monday’s &
- live interview on Friday’s.
The Friday interviews are an added feature we believe is critical to understand how these steps are played out in an organization. In addition, we will include a Q&A session after each interview.
- Each Webinar Teaching will be recorded and will be emailed to you.
- The Webinar Interviews will be with experts in specific Church Areas (ex: Week 1 – we’ll talk to a Service Producer about creating services that reach the lost.) These interviews will include plenty of time for you to ask questions and learn as much as you can. These sessions will be recorded and you’ll be able to view, listen to and download each session video and materials.
- Login 24/7 (each webinar will be uploaded for viewing & downloadable so you can login to access the content and download the course and take it on the go with you as well.)
- Each session will be available via video & slides (.MOV), and audio download (.MP3)
- Each session includes study guides and how to material and useful Bonuses
WHAT TOPICS WILL YOU COVER?
The course includes the following:
In addition, here is what we’ll cover during the course and schedule
- Monday, September 8th – “6 Reasons People Don’t Invite Friends To Your Church” – These 6 reasons are growth inhibitors, but they are easy to overcome.
- Friday, September 12th – “Creating Services that Reach the Lost” – We’ll discuss how to plan for Evangelistic services that speak to the core issues that your guests are facing.
- Monday, September 15th @ 2pm – “Creating a Culture of Evangelism” Culture trumps systems every time, in this webinar we’ll talk about how to get every member of your church to invite a friend. Imagine what that would do to your community.
- Friday, September 19th @ 1pm – “Managing Church Culture” – If it’s true that Culture is the culmination of our values, how do we handle it when it’s time to change our Culture or modernize it.
- Monday, September 22nd @ 2pm – “Guest First: How To Create An Amazing Guest Experience” – It’s been said that Guests determine if they will return based on how they are treated before they enter the Sanctuary or hear a sermon. Is it possible you’ve been prepping for a sermon and your guest have decided not to return before they heard you speak.
- Friday, September 26th @1pm – “If Mr. Marriot Was A Pastor: What Churches Can Learn From the Hotel Industry” – In this session, we’ll discuss Customer Service practices and give you a step by step plan for training and holding teams accountable.
- Monday, September 29th @ 2pm – “Sermons That Connect Guest” – This week we’ll examine how to create sermons that Connect Guests to the heart of God. So that Guests will leave understanding the depths of Jesus love.
- Friday, October 3rd @1pm – “In The Mind of An Evangelists: How to Sermon Prep With Souls At Stake” – I think is my favorite session. We’ll talk about how to prep Sermons that will communicate the cross for Jesus.
- Monday, October 6th @ 2pm – “Follow Up Without Becoming A Stalker” – Did you know it takes 7 touches to build trust? Most churches’ follow up system is one email, no wonder we don’t connect as many guests as we could.
- Friday, October 10th @1pm – “The Perfect Customer Life cycle for Churches” – The Perfect Customer Life Cycle is a marketing system that helps connect prospects to the products. It’s a very detailed and successful system that Churches can easily apply and see success with.
- Monday, October 13th @ 2pm – “Getting Started – 4 Steps To Connecting Guests to The Church life” – So know that you’ve connect Guests, we need to take steps to get them involved in areas that will help them grow.
- Friday, October 10th @1pm – “The Power of Small Groups” – Small Groups is not a new trend, but if not done well it can become a huge mess. But when done well, it can be the backbone to your discipleship funnel.
Bonus Week 7
- Monday, October 20th @ 2pm – “Got Guests Grow Guests: A Discipleship Funnel” – Pastor Andy Maldonado (over 25 years of ministry experience) and I have developed a Discipleship Funnel that will help you grow Guests, identify those who have leadership potential and produce Pastors, Deacons & Ministry Leaders (this is the discipleship funnel at Christ Tabernacle)
- Friday, October 24th @1pm – “Developing Leaders” – interview with Craig Johnson, Executive Pastor of Lakewood Church (Sr. Pastor Joel Osteen.) I had the privilege of sitting with Pastor Craig Johnson who has helped me developed our Advanced Leaders Course. He’s got an amazing story you don’t want to miss this.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. All of this information, plus access to me and my leadership team, is a $497 value. But we are offering it for $97.
WHAT IF I BUY AND AFTERWARDS WANT A REFUND?
“Attending To Belonging” comes with a 15-day 100% money back guarantee. I believe strongly in this course and will return you every penny within 15 days, no questions asked.
HOW DO I PURCHASE THE COURSE?
Simple go to AttendingToBelonging.com.
WHEN DOES THE COURSE BEGIN?
The course began on Monday, Sept. 8th. Registration will close on Friday, so it’s imperative you sign up before Friday.
I’ve had the privilege of being mentored by amazing Pastors and having some great ministry opportunities that have taught me some great lessons leadership. My desire is to share those lessons with you.
In your service,
P.S. Oh and a Bonus, if you register by Thursday, I’ll give you a Free 60 minute implementation session with one of our coaches where we’ll discuss how to take these concepts and apply them.
So register today: AttendingToBelonging.com