I have the privilege of doing ministry along some of the most incredible and Godly men. They are available to help you and support you in any way possible.
- I am the Discipleship Pastor at Christ Tabernacle in Queens, New York.
- I’ve been apart of Church Leadership for about 15 years.
- I have a Bachelors in Computer Science from NYU.
- I live in New York City with my wife, Natalie, with my one year old and we are expecting our second son in July.
I started Thrive Coaching cause I believe the Church should not just be surviving, it should be Thriving. So we want to come alongside of your and support Pastors and Key Leaders with the hope of strengthening the body of Christ.
- Andy Maldonado is the Pastor of Leadership Development at Christ Tabernacle in Glendale NY.
- His area of influence is assisting ministry leaders in their ministerial and personal development. Since 2012, his role is to primarily offer support to the development process of the church.
- He has served as a deacon, elder, and staff pastor at various churches in the New York City area.
- He has developed spiritual growth and leadership models as tools for pastors and churches.
- Andy and his wife Evelyn have been married 35yrs and have three adult sons.