I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with Pastors who are eager to grow their church. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I’ve been writing blogs for less than a year. So I am making it a priority to share what I’ve learned with you. There is a chance that I may have already addressed your question or issue. If not send me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and I’ll get them answered.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish one new blog posts a week. I write on church leadership, church systems, productivity, platform-building, and publishing. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
- Join Attending To Belonging. This is my online members-only site, designed to help you get your members to evangelize, connect new guests and help your guests grow spiritually. According to Joe Hernandez – Lead Pastor, Fordham Manor Reformed Church, “Attending To Belonging teaches the kind of nut and bolts of ministry you don’t learn in seminary”. Try the program out for free for 7 days. Learn more …
- Book me as a speaker. I have been teaching & preaching for more than 10 years. I preach on weekends but my preferred environment is a speaking to leaders. My preferred topics are leading teams, productivity, personal development, small groups, and discipleship. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. So if you need help with a specific project, or goals I can help you accomplish them. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email me.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.